Friday, October 19, 2012

It's Friday...again!

I fell off posting a little bit this week.  Pretty busy at work leading a great group of managers through a two day retreat.  Lots of great progress and plans to move forward with.    I did manage to post something just before I left.


This was Monday's picture.  All too often we forget that the people that we're closest to, our family and closest friends, we take for granted.  When was the last time you spoke to your best friend?  It really doesn't take that long to make a phone call - not an email!  So, I was really reminding myself that I needed to pay more attention.

Thursday came around and I was back in the office.  This is what struck me on that day.  I was really pumped up by the camraderie and fun of the past couple of days at the retreat and thought I should give myself a nudge that the energy that I'm feeling at work, I can bring along with me. 

And now it's Friday again.  The posts on Friday are meant to be a bit more lighthearted.  This one's a good one.  I won't put what I found but they actually were pretty descriptive.  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment