Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Doing the Little Things


Today I taught a small group of employees the basics of tasks and appointments in Outlook.  Their job is changing and as part of their new responsibilities, they'll be responsible for scheduling appointments for other people and using tasks to keep track of upcoming items.  It was really an easy class for me and I think it made them feel a bit more comfortable heading into these new responsibilities. 

I've also had to think about getting back to my goals that I had set almost a year ago..none of which I've completed! :(  Why is it easier to procrastinate and sit my butt on the coach then to actually move forward towards something that will benefit me and that I really do want?  I guess it's just a motivation question.

No comments:

Post a Comment